Saturday, October 15, 2011

Supper Time

  Today turned out to be one of those crazy Saturdays we all have once in a while.  Dad had to work, a couple of friends of ours came over to spend the day, and some of the rooms got a Fall cleaning.
  By evening time I was pretty tired.  And hungry.  So, on a whim, I made Crazy Cake (much better than it sounds!), Fruit soup, and whipped cream to top it off.  My family (most of my family) loved it. 
  I thought I'd share a picture with you today, and I hope to post the recipe for Crazy Cake in Sarah's Kitchen tomorrow.
   Something to remember;  Cherish every moment you spend with your family.  You never know when they may be taken from you. Even when they drive you crazy, turn their noses up at your cooking, or deliberately disregard what you've said to them, keep loving them and let them know you love them!
                                                                  Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment