Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Of Super foods and Iodine

  For the past several years, my family has been trying to find ways to naturally improve our overall health.  Most of my siblings are generally healthy, but my parents and myself have struggled for years with weak or over active immune systems, and stress.  You may understand why we are interested in finding natural, affordable ways to stay healthy if you too catch every cold that comes around, and find that it quickly settles in your chest and becomes pneumonia.  Or maybe you struggle with sinus infections half the year.  Or allergies.  Or.... the list goes on and on.
   We've been working on our diet, including more leafy greens and antioxidant rich foods, and cutting back on meats.  We've upped our consumption of nuts (especially raw almonds, our favorite!) and cut back on all processed sugars and carbohydrates (although you couldn't tell by my Sarah's Kitchen page, lol). 
  Saving the sugary stuff for special occasions is easy enough, and substituting whole grains in place of things made with white or heavily processed flours is  a breeze.  But just changing our diet didn't even begin to fix our problems, at least not that we could see.  I'm quite sure it will help in the long run, but for now, we need more.
   Mom has been researching iodine, and believe me, I'm going to go crazy over it soon, with all her research tabs spread across the browser and slowing the computer system.  But, truthfully, the stuff does help some things!  Many skin problems (small patches of skin cancer or precancerous spots in particular) can actually be cured by the daily application of iodine.  Go ahead, look it up online -iodine natural cancer cures-, just remember to bookmark the links you like and close your tabs when you're done researching, or your computer may become "clogged".  :-)
  Iodine can also be used as a natural supplement to normalize your thyroid if you suffer from hyper- or hypo-thyroidism.  You can try using an iodine supplement in tincture form that is intended for internal use, or if your condition is serious, a supplement is available in capsule form called iodoral.  Look up Iodine Fulfillment Therapy online to find complete instructions/dosages for the use of iodoral iodine supplement.  Note:  I am not a doctor.  This is for informational purposes only.  Use your own due diligence in researching this subject further.
  So, I have not yet told you how I got over the constant allergies, common colds, almost instant pneumonia every time I caught a cold, sinus infections, and year round viruses.  I've recently found my chronic skin condition Keratosis Pilaris and facial Rosacea improved as well.  No, it wasn't due to any iodine supplementation.  And, as far as I can tell, it wasn't because I'd bettered my diet.  But it was made better by a Super food, well, a Super Juice actually. 
   I've been taking a product called SABA.  It's basically a blend of antioxidant rich juices and herbal adaptogens that with time help your body to heal itself.  I've been on SABA for about 6 months now.  I haven't had a cold, or any chest congestion, sinus infections or even stomach virus in the last 4 months.  My stress level has gone down too, and I don't get riled up over all the little things I used to.  I'm really amazed by all the good changes my body has experienced since I started taking SABA.  You can find out more about this product, like all the scientific research that went into it, what the ingredients are, etc... @       www.sabaforlife.com/serhart.                            Yes, I promote SABA.  And with good reason!  SABA has helped me more than any other supplement I've tried (and believe me, I've tried a lot)!  I'm sharing this info with everyone I can, and I'm so excited to be seeing all the great results that have come to others from using SABA!
  Be healthy, and be happy!  Have a great day!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment